Auritas is a global SAP consulting and implementation services company specializing in sophisticated approaches to Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), and SAP HANA Optimization.
The company has more than 15 years of experience helping clients across numerous industries actualize the benefits of IT footprint reduction, landscape optimization, process simplification and transforming insights into action using SAP and OpenText business software. The result is a well-managed, high-performing platform that yields actionable insights across the enterprise from data creation through disposal — managing both data and processes.
SAP CERTIFIED INTEGRATION & OPENTEXT SOLUTIONS
- SAP Data Archiving & SAP ILM
- Legacy Application & System Retirement
- Retention Compliance
- BW Nearlining
- Document Management
- Content Migration
- Records Management
- AP Automation
- Data Modeling & System Administration
- SQL Data Access for Third-party Tools
- Intelligent Alerts & Notifications
- Relationship Mapping & Data Protection
Uniquely Qualified to Service Enterprises Across North America
- Headquartered in Orlando, FL – with more than a decade of leveraging native SAP functionality for Data Management initiatives.
- Exclusive provider of SAP ILM and SAP S/4HANA trial systems for the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG).
- Pioneers of innovation through Auritas Labs (internal R&D center) focused on SAP and OpenText-related technologies.
- Implemented data archiving initiatives including migration to ILM product suites.
- Auritas Practice Heads are routinely engaged by SAP ILM product management, as well as SAP’s Centers of Excellence for Predictive Analytics and S/4HANA.
- Completed hundreds of projects in the multiple SAP environments.
Contact Auritas for more information about our comprehensive Enterprise Data Management Solutions, including Data Archiving, Legacy System Retirement, and Document Management.