The Art of Increasing Profitability with Predictive Maintenance
With operating budgets on the decline, new asset acquisitions are impractical at best. Costly equipment breakdowns further aggravate the situation, and leading enterprises are finding themselves in a quagmire, frustrated with extensive repair hours and customer dissatisfaction. Predictive maintenance can be your best tool in overcoming maintenance challenges and extending the life of your organization’s equipment.
View this webcast and learn how to use data to overcome the unexpected maintenance challenges organizations routinely encounter – before they occur. Discover how to predict asset failure, reduce costly downtime and extend the life of equipment using data science for predictive maintenance.
You’ll learn about:
- What is predictive maintenance?
- The benefits of using predictive maintenance
- How you can implement predictive maintenance
- Common algorithm, data and deployment challenges
- Integrating data from SAP HANA and OSIsoft’s PI System
- Predicting ID fan failure via a case study
Don’t miss out on this dynamic webcast!