Auritas is an SAP data and content management and process optimization focused company.
We are looking for pre-sales professionals with technical experience in SAP and/or OpenText for SAP software.
As a key member of the sales team, the Presales Solution Consultant uses consulting skills to build an intimate understanding of our prospective customers’ business problems; objectives and priorities. The Presales Solution Consultant maps these needs to Auritas offerings and demonstrates to the prospect/client the business benefits of these solutions through interaction, correspondence, presentations and demonstrations throughout the sales process
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consult with prospective customers to identify business problems; objectives and priorities relevant to our software solutions.
- Provide support and informational guidance to the Engagement Team and Sales Executives on sales strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the sales process.
- Liaise directly with other Sales Team Members to ensure a co-coordinated, intimate and professional experience for the customer throughout the sales process.
- Lead, prepare and deliver (in partnership with the Sales team) customer presentations, demonstrations, and solution to the customer of the benefits of our proposed solution.
- Discern what questions prospects are not asking, and lead them in that direction, effectively identifying and walking the customer through their ‘pain chain’.
- Build a strong interactive relationship with the customer’s business management.
- Active participation in bid management, bid response and deliver winning implementation proposals & SOWs.
- Willingness to work with offshore teams with flexible timing
- Ability to cross-train on Auritas’ offerings
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5 years minimum experience in the implementation and/ or Presales capacity for SAP ERP/SAP OpenText Software required
- 2 + years’ experience in a presales/demonstration of SAP ERP/SAP OpenText ECM solutions, SAP and OpenText in particular (highly desired)
- 3- 5 years of consulting experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of, and the ability to plan and deliver product presentations including, product demo skills, solution selling, and domain or vertical expertise required to close a deal required
- Possess the ability to speak knowledgeably and persuasively with senior customer technical leadership, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with senior business leaders by articulating and bridging technical-business gaps
- Flexibility and willingness to work on over lapping shifts aligned to US business timings
Ideal Skills and Abilities
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Ability to work independently and on a team