HANA ROADMAP FOR SUCCESS
4 KEY STEPS YOU'RE MISSING IN YOUR DATA'S LIFCYCLE
The road to SAP HANA is a marathon, not a sprint. Join our industry experts, with over 15 years of SAP experience, as they discuss 4 crucial steps enterprises are missing in their data’s life-cycle to ensure a smooth transition to SAP HANA.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Calculating an approach for decommissioning antiquated and unproductive legacy systems without jeopardizing business needs or compliance requirements.
- How to leverage data archiving & retention management to experience financial and hard benefits both pre and post SAP HANA migration.
- How to create an effective content management strategy for your data and documents.
- Best practices for improving your database performance after your HANA migration.
- Success stories and implementation tips from the front lines
Make sure your HANA Roadmap for Success leads to maximum benefits from your SAP investment >>>
VIEW THE REPLAY
About your presenters
Deepak has been a data archiving expert for nearly two decades. He has presented on numerous topics at several SAP events and regularly contributes his expertise to enterprise business leaders. In his capacity as Chief Technology Officer for Auritas, Deepak leads the organization’s most complex undertakings and spearheads digital transformation initiatives with his ability to think outside of the box and deliver comprehensive data management solutions.
Hendrik is a Solutions Architect for Auritas and had over 20+ years experience. He was worked for SAP & OpenText as a Developer, Solution Architect, and Product Manager helping bridge the gap between these systems.
Brian is an Client Partner with Auritas focusing on the Southeastern region on the United States. Brian has over 20+ years in accountant management and most recently worked for Opentext as an Account Executive.