Project Manager - FTE
Delivery – Gurugram/Hyderabad
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ideal candidate should have the ability to analyze technical needs and work with the customers to develop project scope of work documents and Project Plans.
- Experience in managing SAP AMS & Implementation projects. The SAP Project Manager would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements:
- Application management processes (Incident, Change, Problem, Demand & Capacity)
- Should be able to resolve critical situation or complex requirements with help of team.
- Excellent financial management skills: Cost management, receivables, profitability analysis and reporting.
- Familiar with tools and technology necessary to manage SAP AMS projects (Ticketing tool, monitoring tools, Demand / Capacity management tools, Monitoring tools and automation, SAP OSS, Project tracking etc.)
- Experience in 3rd party vendor management and liaison.
- Should be capable of managing multiple SAP projects.
- Strong at SAP Implementations including SAP S/4HANA knowledge.
- Should be able to influence decision-making and able to drive project delivery.
- Capable of driving initiatives for account growth, productivity improvement through ticket analytics, automation, lean etc.
- Team management and Rostering.
- Good knowledge on ASAP, Activate & Agile methodologies.
- Prior working experience with American customers
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills. Pro-active mindset mandatory.
- Must be able to work as an individual contributor.
WHO YOU ARE
- Candidate should have 11+ years of experience in SAP Project Management, solutions, and implementation.
- He should have strong Project Management skills, including application delivery control, closure or acceptance, financial administration and documentation.
- Ideal candidate should have end-to-end project experience including Logistical Support and Planning, Plan Execution with Task Management and effective Resource utilization.
- Candidate should have prior experience of coordination with Sr. Management and stake holders with a high level of confidence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- PMP certification and experience with Agile is a plus.
Ready to Apply?