More than 60% of organizations are paying premium storage costs for inactive data. Why not shrink the amount of data you have online and develop a sustainable Data Volume Management strategy instead? Data-Volume Management helps distinguish between what needs to stay in-memory and what needs to remain accessible. Less data in your primary storage reduces the strain on your SAP
system – translating into reduced IT costs, improved performance, and a decrease in total cost of ownership.
Our data-volume management experts will show you multiple options for efficiently storing relevant data for day-to-day business processes while maintaining seamless accessibility to aged data. We’ll discuss why organizations are choosing to prioritize Data Volume Management projects and how it simplifies compliance and e-Discovery procedures. Also, have your SAP EarlyWatch Alerts handy because as a bonus we’ll review how to decipher them and keep your systems running optimally!
WATCH THIS WEBINAR REPLAY TO LEARN YOUR OPTIONS FOR SAP DATA VOLUME MANAGEMENT. TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- What is Data-Volume Management & why should you care?
- Common mistakes with SAP HANA sizing
- Selecting flexible storage options
- Archiving – when to automate vs. when to go manual
- Building an efficient Data-Volume Management project
- Interpreting your SAP EarlyWatch Alerts
- SAP Information Lifecycle Management (SAP ILM) demonstration.
If you are interested in diving deep into similar & related content you would like to read our white-paper on Legacy System Decommissioning