Auritas is a global ERP products and services company specializing in data management, process optimization, and product innovation. Founded in 2003, Auritas has been closely aligned with SAP and has established itself as a leading pioneer in the market for all things data & process.
“At Auritas, we cultivate an environment that encourages and champions the exchange of ideas. Our ability to grow is rooted in our commitment to innovation and our people.” – Deepak Sood, CEO
We are looking for a Presales professional with technical experience in SAP and/or OpenText for SAP software. As a key member of the sales team, the Presales Solution Consultant uses consulting skills to build an intimate understanding of our prospective customers’ business problems, objectives and priorities. The Presales Solution Consultant maps these needs to Auritas’ offerings and demonstrates to the prospect/client the business benefits of these solutions through interaction, correspondence, presentations and demonstrations throughout the sales process.
- Consult with prospective customers to identify business problems; objectives and priorities relevant to our software solutions.
- Provide support and informational guidance to the Engagement Team and Sales Executives on sales strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the sales process. Lead, prepare and deliver (in partnership with the Sales team) custom presentations, demonstrations, and solution to the customer of the benefits of our proposed solution.
- Discern what questions prospects are not asking, and lead them in that direction, effectively identifying and walking the customer through their ‘pain chain’.
- Build a strong interactive relationship with the customer’s business management.
- Active participation in bid management, bid response and deliver winning implementation proposals & SOWs.
- Willingness to work with offshore teams with flexible timing
- Ability to cross-train on Auritas’ offerings
- Liaise directly with other Sales Team Members to ensure a co-coordinated, intimate and professional experience for the customer throughout the sales process.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5 years minimum experience in the implementation and/ or Presales capacity for SAP ERP/SAP OpenText Software required
- 2 + years’ experience in a presales/demonstration of SAP ERP/SAP OpenText ECM solutions, SAP and OpenText in particular (highly desired)
- 3- 5 years of consulting experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of, and the ability to plan and deliver product presentations including, product demo skills, solution selling and domain or vertical expertise required to close a deal required
- Possess the ability to speak knowledgeably and persuasively with senior customer technical leadership, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with senior business leaders by articulating and bridging technical-business gaps
*Travel Requirements: Presales Solution Consultant can expect to travel only on occasion
Opportunity offers compensation package that is competitive, commensurate with experience and comprises a base salary and performance-based commissions. Additional benefits include vacation, traditional holidays, medical / dental / vision / life insurance, and retirement plan.