WE LOVE TO WORK & WE LOVE WHERE WE WORK
Auritas team members are part of a dynamic organization that values integrity, innovation, teamwork, customer centricity and accountability as a way of life. Our aim is to create an environment that will attract, retain and motivate talent that’s inspired by our mission and attracted to the collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit of our organization’s culture!
Reporting to the Sr. VP Sales, the Sr. Client Partner will drive all new business activity throughout the TOLA region (multi-state). Prior experience selling data management services and software solutions to large enterprise accounts is required.
The Client Partner will be responsible for creating and closing sales opportunities with primarily new clients in region. Working collaboratively with SAP field relationships (SAP AEs), Auritas pre-sales and delivery services, the Client Partner will orchestrate all client pursuits within the assigned territory. Additionally, the Client partner will have ongoing relationship management responsibilities for accounts within the territory.
This is an individual contributor, hunter role.
- Consistently deliver all quarterly bookings and annual revenue targets
- Lead sales of all Auritas services to new and existing clients in the TOLA Region
- Add new clients every quarter, while expanding our share of wallet for Digital Transformation services in existing accounts
- Champion and communicate business value behind all technical solutions
- Expertly develop client and partner-related communications of all types including presentations
- Closely align with Auritas pre-sales experts to secure technical solutions required for proposals and other client communications
- 50%+ travel required; majority within region
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year university or college; MBA a strong plus
- 5+ years of direct Sales experience in the SAP Ecosystem
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to increase knowledge of solutions
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Capabilities is mandatory
- Knowledge of OpenText and other industry leading Document / Content Management Solutions is a plus
- Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting and closing
- DNA that is ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive, goal oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset and curious
- Former large enterprise SAP sales executive
- Ability to develop business and IT strategy insights from publicly available client financial statements
- Expertise building SAP driven service businesses through direct and partner channels
- Verifiable success selling to large enterprise TOLA accounts
- Exceptional communication, negotiating and analytical skills
Remotely from Dallas or Houston. Travel within TOLA region and to Orlando HQ will be required.
Opportunity offers compensation package that is competitive, commensurate with experience and comprises a base salary and performance based commissions. Additional benefits include vacation, traditional holidays, medical / dental / vision / life insurance and retirement plan.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
We seek an ILM Data Archiving Consultant to join our fast-paced IT services and consulting company. This is a full-time employee role. Reporting to the VP Delivery, the Data Archiving Consultant will work with client stakeholders and Auritas team members to successfully deliver projects to our clients.
SUBMIT RESUME TO: Mike Baio, MBaio@auritas.com
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Auritas, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
NOTICE OF JOB OPPORTUNITY
COMPANY: Auritas LLC
LOCATION: 4901 International Parkway, Suite-1001, Sanford, Florida
TITLE: SAP Software Developer
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, implement and support SAP, S4HANA application software for Information Lifecycle Management.
- Involved in Developing Software products for SAP ERP applications.
- Perform developer activities such as programming, analysis, problem solving and testing of applications.
- Investigate and resolve SAP system and software problems.
- Develop software and system support documentation and procedures according to Rust-Oleum standards.
- Develop Software interfaces to communicate SAP Application and OpenText Extended Enterprise Content Management Solutions.
- Develop custom applications to automate the SAP Data life cycle management process.
- Conduct technical research with recommendations for action into IT related topics: upgrades, systems, methodologies, software, integrations, etc.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional and technical teams to provide advice and information to global groups and serve as an advocate to promote the benefits of the platform.
- Promote simplified integrations and analytics solutions with a business process first approach.
- Deep and wide enterprise data architecture experience, ability to provide both technical direction to the team and dive into the development of solutions.
- Communicate highly technical solutions to business partners at their level of technical understanding.
- Enhance, maintain, and support the development of integration systems throughout the Software Development Lifecycle according to the IT methodology, department SOP’s, and team guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation according to the IT methodology (proposals, designs, test specifications, and other deliverables as necessary) for new and existing applications.
- Must have master’s degree in Software Science, Computer Information Systems, computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience in product development for ERP systems
- Hands-on experience in software development process (i.e. Agile, Waterfall or Iterative)
- Strong knowledge of procedural and object-oriented programming techniques
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4
- SAP development experience in utilizing the new SAP NetWeaver ABAP technologies
- Experience in researching, recommending, and developing user exits, BADIs, BTEs, Enhancement Points, and using the Switch Framework
- Extensive experience in FRICEW objects
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring
- Experience in Interfaces-EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
- Experience using ABAP Objects and controls technology
- SAP Performance tuning
- Experience and proficiency in SAP development tools and technologies such as UI5, Fiori, Webdynpro, Workflow.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams.
- Functional knowledge in SAP FI/CO, GL (New GL), SL, BCP, MM, Payroll, Time Recording (Fieldglass) modules
- Good to Have HANA Enterprise suite, S/4 HANA, MDG and BRFplus experience
- Hands on experience on SAP UI5, Fiori (implementation of standard apps and extensions of standard apps)
- Extensive experience in Software Development methodologies and the Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
- Financial, Capital Markets or Banking experience
- Experience with New ABAP eclipse tool for development
- SAP Data Archiving
- Hands on experience in SAP BW, SAP Hana, SAP Solution Manager
- Development experience with HANA – AMDP, CDS, ADB.
- Requires Master’s degree in Software Science, Computer Information Systems, computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 10+ years of progressive, which must include some experience with: SAP HANA, SAP ILM and Deep knowledge of SAP ERP applications.
- Must be SAP Certified or other Programming Language.
- Business Process modeling and data mapping to translate data requirements into usable front-end business solutions
- Product and technology stack interoperability with adjacent product
- Troubleshooting and bridging solutions from development to operationalized status
- Regulated environment with quality systems, including strong documentation skills.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: None.
Position qualifies for Employer Referral Program (with incentives).
SALARY: $100K+ can be Negotiable
To apply, please email a copy of your resume mentioning this position to – HR@auritas.com
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
- Creates value to clients independently – bringing sound project management and change management skills from past client experiences
- Deploys consulting best practices knowledge and techniques when undertaking work
- Performs rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and is able to provide insights around hypotheses and solutions
- Leads the smooth delivery of project/program outcomes
- Develops and manages knowledge for use across projects
- Experience scoping projects and successfully managing client expectations and requirements
- Experience with process design, including process documentation
- Sound judgment, tact and decision-making ability with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Significant professional experience in project management and change management
- Proven track record as a PMO Manager or change manager on medium scale, complex projects
- Previous experience managing several project initiatives simultaneously
- Understanding of standard project methodologies regarding project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, implementation and project transition/close is required
- Ability to manage ambiguity and the political aspects of change
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationship across many different functions and organization levels
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills with various stakeholders
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Strong MS Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project
- PMP certification desirable
- 5+ years PMO experience
- Proven experience managing client facing technology solutions with a focus in Microsoft ERP in a Cloud environment or CRM in a Cloud environment
- 3+ years experience in a consulting environment, preferably MS technology field
- Proven success leading at least 3 large projects from conception to deployment
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of 3-5+ members
- 1+ years experience working in a virtual environment
- Bachelor degree with a business or technology focus and/or equivalent experience
- Proven experience managing ERP implementations in a client facing role (Dynamics AX, GP, SL, NAV, CRM; NetSuite, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Ross, Baan, QAD, etc.)
- Immense industry experience, sound knowledge and proven track record
- PMO Certified
- Analyze business needs of the client and design appropriate solutions
- Configure and test SAP and OpenText systems to reflect designed solutions
- Perform production support activities and bug fixing/enhancements
- Provide user training for the solution delivered to customers
- Support users during SIT/UAT testing and deployment
- Build detailed functional and technical specification documents
- Coordinate with customers in a professional and timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year university or college
- Relevant technology consulting or industry experience with OpenText in an SAP Environment
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with implementation of OpenText ECM, xECM, Archive Server, Content Server and OpenText Capture Center with at least one full life-cycle implementation of Extended ECM for SAP solutions
- Experience in configuration of ECMLink communication setup with ELs and OTDS (OpenText Directory Services)
- Ability to provide industrial solution with Enterprise Business Workspace including folder structure taxonomy
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in SAP ECC and SAP S/4 FI/HANA
- Ability to work in various modules of SAP MM, CRM, SCM, HCM and FI
- Proficiency with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Experience working with Brava Viewer
- Understanding of Object Storage
- Apache Tomcat configuration knowledge
- SQL Server or Oracle database experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- At least 1 year of experience leading medium sized teams, including client and consulting staff
Location: Gurgaon Haryana (India)
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in OpenText Vendor Invoice Management
- Experience with archivelink setup
- Experience with Archive server for image storing and retrieval Develop documentation
- Expertise in design and configuration of Document Processing, PO/Non PO Parking Process, and Invoice Approval
- VIM Analytics Experience with VIM IIC set-up
- OpenText Invoice Capture Center (ICC) OCR
- xECM, Content Server installation
- OCC installation
- VIM install and configuration
- Document Access Install and Configuration
- OpenText install in cloud
- Doculink knowledge
Location: Gurgaon Haryana (India)
Sr. Solutions Consultant: SAP IANA business data platform; dynamic tiering, (EWM/SDI); S/4 HANA tables; VDMS calculation views. Job Loc: Sanford, FL.
Mail resume + min. salary requirements to: Attn: HR Mgr. / Ref. #: 14690, Auritas LLC, 4901 International Pkwy, Suite 1001, Sanford, FL 32771
Auritas is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.