At Auritas, we look for individuals who are inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit of our organization’s culture. Our aim is to create an environment that will attract, retain and motivate the best employees.
As an employee of Auritas, you become part of a dynamic organization which values integrity, innovation, teamwork, customer centricity and accountability as a way of life. We strongly believe that every employee can make a difference as we work together towards Auritas’ success!
Auritas is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Business Development Rep.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as a liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience of developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with Prospects.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelors Degree with 0-3 Years of Experience in Sales.
We are looking for a B2B Technology Sales Executive, who could build business for Auritas by carrying out end to end Sales activities.
- Creating business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the target companies.
- Sell SAP solutions by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects and recommending them solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, finding and creating new sales opportunities.
- Identifying product/ service improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of B2B technology sales experience.
- Outstanding Negotiation and Presentation Skills.
- Ability to generate revenue numbers and manage pressure of monthly targets. As a sales person, we expect you to pre-plan your entire effort, so that numbers pressure can be managed.
- Develop and maintain structured sales campaigns to achieve new business goals.
- Solid framework of performing ‘Follow Up’ (Email and Phone calls), with leads you have worked.