What You Will Do:
We seek a dynamic Client Partner to join our fast-paced IT services and consulting company. Reporting to the VP Sales, the Client Partner will drive all new business activity throughout their assigned region (multi-state). Prior experience selling data management services and software solutions to large enterprise accounts is critical.
The Client Partner will be responsible for creating and closing sales opportunities with primarily new clients. Working collaboratively with SAP field relationships (SAP AEs), Auritas pre-sales and delivery services, the Client Partner will orchestrate all client pursuits within the assigned territory. Additionally, the Client partner will have ongoing relationship management responsibilities for accounts within the territory.
This is an individual contributor, hunter role.
Desired Skill & Experience:
- 5+ years of direct Sales experience – SAP Ecosystem
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to increase knowledge of solutions
- Deep knowledge of SAP Solution Capabilities is mandatory
- Deep knowledge of OpenText and other industry leading Document / Content Management Solutions is a plus
- Deep knowledge of SAP and OpenText Solution capabilities is a plus
Who You Are:
- DNA that is ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive, goal oriented, optimistic, smart, value-added mindset and curious
- Ability to develop business and IT strategy insights from publicly available client financial statements
- Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, and closing
- Expertise building SAP-driven service businesses through direct and partner channels
- Verifiable success selling to large enterprise accounts
- Exceptional communication, negotiating and analytical skills.
Opportunity offers compensation package that is competitive, commensurate with experience and comprises a base salary and performance-based commissions. Additional benefits include vacation, traditional holidays, medical / dental / vision / life insurance, and retirement plan.