Auritas is a global ERP products and services company specializing in data management, process optimization, and product innovation. Founded in 2003, Auritas has been closely aligned with SAP and has established itself as a leading pioneer in the market for all things data & process.
“At Auritas, we cultivate an environment that encourages and champions the exchange of ideas. Our ability to grow is rooted in our commitment to innovation and our people.” – Deepak Sood, CEO
Job Summary: Sr. Client Partner
We are looking for a dynamic Sr. Client Partner to join our fast-paced IT services and consulting company. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the Sr. Client Partner will drive all new business activity throughout their assigned region (multi-state). Prior experience selling data management services and software solutions to large enterprise accounts is critical.
The Sr. Client Partner will be responsible for creating and closing sales opportunities with primarily new clients.
Working collaboratively with SAP field relationships (SAP AEs), Auritas pre-sales and delivery services, the Sr. Client Partner will orchestrate all client pursuits within the assigned territory. Additionally, the Sr. Client Partner will have ongoing relationship management responsibilities for accounts within the territory. This is an individual contributor, hunter role.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of direct Sales experience – SAP Ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of SAP Solution Capabilities is required
- Deep knowledge of OpenText and other industry leading Document / Content Management Solutions is a plus
- Deep knowledge of SAP/OpenText Solution capabilities is a plus
- Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, and closing
- Expertise building SAP-driven service businesses through direct and partner channels
- Verifiable success selling to large enterprise accounts
- Ability to develop business and IT strategy insights from publicly available client financial statements
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to increase knowledge of solutions
- DNA that is ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive, goal oriented, optimistic, smart, value-added mindset and curious
- Exceptional communication, negotiating and analytical skills
Opportunity offers compensation package that is competitive, commensurate with experience and comprises a base salary and performance-based commissions. Additional benefits include vacation, traditional holidays, medical / dental / vision / life insurance, and retirement plan.