Everything Has Changed: The Critical Piece You're Missing When Dealing With Your Enterprise Data
One of the most important corporate assets is data. With the rise of the data economy, companies extract enormous value and competitive advantage by collecting, sharing, and utilizing data. Transparency about how your business requests consent, abides by privacy policies, and manages the data you’ve collected is becoming more and more vital to building trust with customers and partners who expect privacy.
You’ll also learn:
- How data relationships across your SAP and non SAP systems impact your data privacy needs
- How e-discovery tools can be utilized across enterprise data and linked document management platforms.
- Tips on how to develop a framework for privacy & risk management by taking your compliance specifications to the next level
- How to build a lifecycle, from creation to disposition, for data and documents.
- How file clustering can help with file classification at scale
- Making the metadata work for you across silos with quick integrations and application
- BONUS: How to use e-discovery to improve SAP master data quality.
VIEW WEBINAR NOW >>
View Webinar On-Demand
About Your Speakers
Deepak has been a data archiving expert for almost 20 years. He’s presented on numerous topics at various SAP events and regularly contributes his expertise to enterprise business leaders.
Co-Founder and CPO, BigID
Nimrod has over 15 years of experience in enterprise security software and identity management serving in various capacities ranging from engineering, product and business management.in Computer Science and a Masters of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing Management.