Auritas is a global ERP products and services company specializing in data management, process optimization, and product innovation. Founded in 2003, Auritas has been closely aligned with SAP and has established itself as a leading pioneer in the market for all things data & process.
“At Auritas, we cultivate an environment that encourages and champions the exchange of ideas. Our ability to grow is rooted in our commitment to innovation and our people.” – Deepak Sood, CEO
Job Summary: VIM Senior Consultant
The VIM Senior Consultant will provide Technical and Functional subject matter expertise through the design and implementation of SAP and OpenText software solutions that meet Project requirements and scope. In addition, they must be conversant with the business challenges in Accounts Payables and Procurement.
- Execute complete project deliverables such as blueprints workshops (scoping, fit-gap workshops, etc.), documents, specifications, configuration, and testing/training support (Full life cycle of a typical SAP project)
- Implement SAP VIM by OpenText add-on technologies (solution extensions) for AP Automation
- Evaluates alternative approaches, prototypes as needed, recommends solutions, creates and maintains architecture documentation for the assigned Project
- Analyze business requirements (functional and technical) to develop a system design and strategy
- Develop functional specifications associated with system enhancements, interfaces and reports
- Prepare test scripts for all the in-scope business processes.
- Supports hyper care, hand-over, and post-implementation review
- Collaborate with offshore teams (internal and external)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of strong hands-on SAP VIM configuration experience, including experience in integration with other systems and modules such as Workflow and Ariba
- Deep knowledge of Core SAP ABAP, including Basic ABAP, OOPS, BDC, Module Pool, BADIs, Enhancement implementation
- Broad functional and process knowledge of the core business processes for Procurement, FI and Accounts Payables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of FIORI and WDA development is a plus
- Deeper knowledge of S4 HANA
- Experience in supporting applications using Fiori & UI5, along with understanding SAP UI5
- and ODATA Service
- VIM add-on solution experience on S/4 HANA/ECC (Hands-on configuration experience is required)
Opportunity offers a compensation package that is competitive, commensurate with experience and comprises a base salary and performance-based commissions. Additional benefits include vacation, traditional holidays, medical / dental / vision / life insurance, and retirement plan.